Wednesday, June 15, 2016

live my house and my school.

I can't believe I am moving house and schools again for the third time and it is so annoying. I will be moving to my nanny's and my granddad's and I have to move school's to and the school I am going to is Tamatea primary school. I will start there on Tuesday. I will be at my nanny's and my granddad's for two months at least and I will miss my school and my friends to and I will miss my teacher's to. My nanny and granddad lives in Tamatea to and I will be sleeping in a bunk bed with my four year old brother. In the mornings my brother wakes me up at six am.       

6 comments:

  1. il miss you jordan good luck to start your new school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck At The New School Love The Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother wakes up early :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will all miss you Jordan
    Have fun at your new school :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Jordan for your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. il miss you jordan hope you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete